Monday, December 13, 2010

11 Things... or so.

December 11 – 11 Things What are 11 things your life doesn’t need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life? (Author: Sam Davidson)

I feel that 11 things are quite a few to eliminate, but I also feel that it is human nature to complain, so maybe I can come up with that many.

1) Unnecessary drama - I hate drama. I hate petty - ness. When those two are combined I just cannot handle it.Check your drama at the door, Thanks.

2) More Negativity - Negative Outlooks and Attitudes are things I would like to completely eradicate from my life. I mean, there are going to be time when im not happy, but expecting the worse all the time is just not the way to live. When you send out good vibes, you get them back. Same thing goes for bad ones.

3) The Need for a male companion - I am girl and lets face it, we all get lonely. This past year I have learned to live with love myself and its been great. I just really need to let go of wanting a man in my life. It doesn't happen too often, but it does happen. It should stop.

4) Gossip - I dont like being talked about, therefore I should not talk about others. See: Unnecessary drama.

5) Laziness - I love to sleep. I love to relax. I love to do nothing. I need to be more productive.

6) Stress - I just need to learn to just let some things go.

7) Anger - See: stress.

8-11) Bad Decisions - I just need to think some things through.

There it is. Honestly, not too much is going that badly that I need to get rid of completely. There are just things I need to work on. 2011 is going to be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment