Thursday, December 23, 2010

We live. We learn.

December 17 – Lesson Learned - What was the best thing you learned about yourself this past year? And how will you apply that lesson going forward? (Author: Tara Weaver)

 I learned that I can do better. I can be better. I don't have to settle. Also, that I'm stronger than I think I am. There have been lots of ups and downs over this past year. I was supposed to graduate, but then I didnt, and at the end of 2010,  I finally did. I also don't put up with the drama anymore. I also quit being so negative all the time, it doesn't do anything for anyone.

I feel that these lessons will just help me keep my head on straight. Everything I've learned about myself over this past year has made me a better person. I am looking for what the upcoming year has for me. I feel that I am happy with the person I'm becoming. There's nowhere to go but up from here :)



No comments:

Post a Comment