Tuesday, December 7, 2010

One Word.

December 1 – One Word. Encapsulate the year 2010 in one word. Explain why you’re choosing that word. Now, imagine it’s one year from today, what would you like the word to be that captures 2011 for you? (Author: Gwen Bell)

okay, so im starting this a little late, but who knows? maybe i can finish the first 6 in one night.

So one word to sum up this year is: change.

I was supposed to graduate in May 2010. That changed. My best friend moved to another country. I learned who my real friends were, and traveled to Maine to be with my fraternity brothers. I spoke in front of over 500 people for the first time. I went to NYCC ( which was amazing). I learned more about myself this year; I figured out my self worth and became more selective in the company I surround myself with. Got addicted to Karaoke, and met some awesome people.


Things did not stay the same as you can tell. Lots of changes and ends to things happened. Looking back on 2010, I would want to say that it was not one that it was one to remember, but there were definitely moments.

For 2011 i think the one word i would like to use would be :happiness.

and thats my story.

1 comment:

  1. Change happens all the time. It's how you deal with it that matters. Sounds like you've got some good perspective going.

    ReplyDelete