Saturday, December 18, 2010

Appreciation.

December 14 – Appreciate What’s the one thing you have come to appreciate most in the past year? How do you express gratitude for it? (Author: Victoria Klein)


My friends/family. I'm not talking about my friends and family. I use the term as one in the same. As I have gotten older, I have become more selective about the company I keep. I learned that not everything you tell someone in secret remains a secret. So those I really keep close to me are people I can trust with my life. There have been a lot of ups and downs, and my friends have always been there for me. The way I express gratitude for them? I tell them. I do nice things for them. I try to treat them as well as they treat me. It's always nice to feel appreciated, so I try to make them feel that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment