Saturday, December 18, 2010

What's Next?

December 13 – Action When it comes to aspirations, it’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen. What’s your next step? (Author: Scott Belsky)

Being a recent college graduate, I had to answer this question quite often. What's next? Are you thinking about Grad school? Where do you want to go? You get the deal.

So what's my next step?

My next step is to lay back and enjoy life a little more. Relax a little without the stress of going to classes. I will still be working at the museum and possibly looking at getting into the voice over industry. I was in a commercial over the summer and visited two recording studios over the semester. I would LOVE to use this as an opportunity to help pay for grad school. I also want to start writing more, earn more money and just be happier. Catch up with life a little. Play a little more and just smile more.


My next step is to get happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment