Friday, December 31, 2010

Gifts.

December 30 – Gift Prompt: Gift. This month, gifts and gift-giving can seem inescapable. What’s the most memorable gift, tangible or emotional, you received this year?

The funny thing is, my most memorable gift that I have been given this year I have not yet experienced. A couple days after the new year, my family and I will be taking a family vacation to Las Vegas. This will be our first time ever to be in Vegas and also our first real family vacation in almost 10 years. Mom and dad were nice enough to book the trip in honor of my graduation and my sisters 21st birthday. We have been talking about this trip since we booked it back in August, and have been growing more and more excited as it gets closer. I have plans to take my sister to a karaoke bar for the first time, actually drink with my parents, and gamble for the first time. I know that this trip will bring us closer together as a family and will be a trip to remember.

...I really guess parents do give their kids the best gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment