Monday, December 27, 2010

Photograph.

December 25 – Photo – a present to yourself
Sift through all the photos of you from the past year. Choose one that best captures you; either who you are, or who you strive to be. Find the shot of you that is worth a thousand words. Share the image, who shot it, where, and what it best reveals about you.

This photo was taken on Oct. 9, 2010. It was shot by my friend Tim at approximately 10:45 am. He edited it after the convention, but it is hands down my favorite shot of 2010. This is me looking over the out from the second level of the ferry on the way to NYC. I had worked really hard to pull off my makeup that morning and also I love the fact that I am looking out, but you cant see what I'm looking at exactly. I feel its almost symbolic of me looking towards my future (and how awesome my hair and makeup was).

1 comment: