Sunday, December 26, 2010

Travel.

December 22 – Travel How did you travel in 2010? How and/or where would you like to travel next year? (Author: Tara Hunt)

How did I travel? Mostly by car, but to some places I've never been before. I traveled all the way up to Maine for a fraternity convention. There was a roadkill incident in MA, but all in all it was a good trip. I had awesome friends who treated us out to dinner both on the way up and on the way back. I also got to spend time with some family up in Maine. It is so pretty up there and the weekend I spent there was a blast.

I also got to go to NYC for NY Comicon. It was my first time going and it was a blast. I also got to meet Katee Sackhoff, who played Starbuck in the series Battlestar Galactica. I saw lots of cool panels, talked to some really neat people and even took a picture with pedobear. I took the ferry into the city each day and the weather was gorgeous. I can't wait to go back next year.

I also had the pleasure of visiting my hometown twice in one month. One weekend was for NYCC and the other trip was the trip my sister and I take every year. It was nice being around old friends. I got to see someone who I haven't seen since I was 18. It was semi - emotional for me because he was one of the people who literally watched me grow up. Hes known me since I was 12 or 13. Also I just love being up in NJ.

Right after the New Year starts, I will be going to Las Vegas for the first time with the family for my sisters 21st. In March I'll be going to Atlantic City with family friends in order to celebrate all of our birthdays. Hopefully in July I will be going to Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Colorado. Also in Oct, I will be going back to NYCC. So lots of traveling in the next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment