Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wonder.

December 4 – Wonder. How did you cultivate a sense of wonder in your life this year? (Author: Jeffrey Davis)

   Back in February, right before valentines day, I attended an event that had an intuitive reader. During the reading I got to pick one card out of the deck. ( had drawn a card that had something to do with clairaudience, which is similar to clairvoyance, but instead of seeing things, I am supposed to hear things. I have been always interested in things like Tarot, Astrology, and other metaphysical things. This caused me to explore my spiritual side. I started reading cards and numerology. I have learned so much about myself and the way other people act. Also, there is much to learn when it comes to metaphysical studies. One of the things i have learned is to stay open - minded. I believe that has really help me keep a sense of wonder. I am always open to new experiences, like going to NY Comic Con for the first time ever! You can learn a lot from other people as well, meeting new people and being open to others has allowed me to think about things from a different perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment