Monday, December 27, 2010

Meals are always opportunities for memories

December 26 – Soul Food
What did you eat this year that you will never forget? What went into your mouth & touched your soul?



One meal I won't forget is when my little in the fraternity, Rickey and I had an end - of - the semester meal just to blow off some steam. My friend's fiance is the head chef at a local restaurant and the food is always delicious. It was early May and they had just changed up the menu not too long ago. Some of the highlights that I remember is an edible flower salad, octopus salami, and sausage with asagio and granny smith apple. The one thing just melted my heart was the White Chocolate Mousse with fresh berries. It was just the richest, creamiest thing I had ever put into my mouth. I LOVE chocolate and it was just so good that it is beyond words. Also it was just a good day and we had a good time. That meal just makes me want to go back there again and again. It is just that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment