Thursday, December 9, 2010

Beautifully Different

December 8 – Beautifully Different. Think about what makes you different and what you do that lights people up. Reflect on all the things that make you different – you’ll find they’re what make you beautiful. (Author: Karen Walrond)

I am finding this post to be particularly difficult. What makes me different? Compared to what? Other girls? Other people? Musicians? Writers? It could mean a multitude of things.

What does separate me from the pack? Hmmmm...

I'm passionate. - Once I have an interest in something, I put my full effort in it to see if it sticks. If it doesn't, I'll move on. I care ALOT about the people I  chose to surround myself with.

I dont play games. Games are childish; but I do love board games :P

I'm a kid at heart. - Im easily amused and get excited about things kids would get excited about (like face painting).

I'm not an crazy optimist, but I've learned dwelling on bad things does absolutely NOTHING. This helps me let go an move on.

I have my moments, but I would like to say I am a generally happy person.

I am not afraid to speak my mind. Also, I do not go out of my way to be mean. Thats a fine line that a lot of people like to cross.

I'm a musician. I love music. I love art.

What makes me different is just that. I am me. I will be the only Krystle Dullas living in this time period ( i hope/think). Theres no one else out there exactly like me, and that truly is beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment