Friday, December 31, 2010

Defining defining moments

December 29 – Defining Moment Describe a defining moment or series of events that has affected your life this year. (Author: Kathryn Fitzmaurice)


I graduated college. It took long enough, but it feels pretty good.

When I learned that I could actually read Tarot cards. Learning about my intuition has really helped me this year.

I was on the radio and on the local news in one summer. This made me want to get into voice over.

My fraternity received the most improved chapter within our district. This was the first district award that we had ever received.

My best friend left the country to go to school. It was difficult at first, but I have learned a lot about friendship through this experience.

I met some people that I know are going to be a part of my life for a very long time and I am very grateful for that.

 There have been some moments during 2010 that I'll never forget. These are the ones that have helped shape who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment