Saturday, December 25, 2010

Would've Could've Should've...but didn't.

December 20 – Beyond Avoidance. What should you have done this year but didn’t because you were too scared, worried, unsure, busy or otherwise deterred from doing? (Bonus: Will you do it?) (Author: Jake Nickell)

I should have written more. I always have these blog posts floating in my head, but never get the actual bright idea to write it down when it comes. Going to school and working also didnt help with the time I wanted to spend writing either. Also by the time I sit down at my computer, the post has already left me. This is why I decided to buy a moleskine or two and carry it around with me, but writing in it was also smoething that I became too busy. I felt like my writing motivation has dropped in the last couple of years or maybe life has just happened. This is exactly why I decided to participate in Reverb 10. It got me writing more frequently and has made me want to write more. So yes, I will be doing what I didn't do this past year. Actually, I'm doing it now. Hopefully this activity will allow me to maintain this blog into the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment