Monday, December 27, 2010

Be OK.

December 24 Prompt – Everything’s OK What was the best moment that could serve as proof that everything is going to be alright? And how will you incorporate that discovery into the year ahead? (Author: Kate Inglis) 


Once I knew I was graduating, I knew that everything was going to be alright. I had planned on graduating this part May, but things just didn't work out. College was a long bumpy road with lots of setbacks, twists, and turns. One of the things I did learn is that things happen for a reason. Also while in undergrad I have also learned that I will always get what I need in order to be happy. It may not always seem that way at the time, but something out there just has a funny way of providing for me.

This will help me in the year ahead with stress. I don't have to stress/worry as much as I actually do. I want to let go and just let the powers at be just take me in the direction I need to be in (once I figure out where I actually want to be).

No comments:

Post a Comment